Liberty General Insurance has not too long ago launched a singular travel insurance for these reserving flight tickets through Flipkart. Dubbed as Liberty Secure Travel, the insurance affords zero cancellation on flight tickets booked through well-liked e-commerce platform. Customers can go for zero cancellation provide by paying a nominal quantity, the insurer stated.
Liberty Secure Travel will permit the shoppers to avail “a seamless refund on the cancellation of their flights.” It affords a ‘Cancel for a Reason’ choice to the shoppers. The causes might embody varied components and potentialities corresponding to medical emergencies, change in plans, and different private commitments. This policy will allow clients to cancel their flights as much as 24 hours earlier than departure and Liberty will reimburse them for losses as much as ₹5,000, the non-public insurer stated.
Features of Liberty Secure Travel:
1) For the cancellation of a visit, the shopper shall be eligible for a most of as much as ₹5,000. The sum insured for each the unintended loss of life and everlasting and whole disablement shall be ₹5 lakh.
2) Anyone aged between Three months to 7 years should buy the travel insurance policy. The travel insurance plan starts from ₹450 onwards together with the GST per flight.
3) The Liberty Secure Travel shall be obtainable just for home travel.
4) ‘Trip Cancellation Extension’ cowl could be claimed when you have cancelled your flight ticket not less than at some point (24 hours) previous to scheduled departure date.
5) The policy starts from the scheduled departure date and time of flight from the originating airport to precise arrival date and time on the vacation spot airport as talked about in booked flight ticket by means of which insurance cowl has been opted for which the Insured has paid the Premium.
Commenting on the launch of Liberty Secure Travel, Roopam Asthana, CEO & Whole Time Director, Liberty General Insurance stated, ” As we get back to normal life soon, this product will benefit a large number of domestic travelers, mitigating losses arising due to any unforeseen circumstance. We believe that our product will give confidence to the customers to plan their travel without any worry.”
Prakash Sikaria – Vice President – Growth and Monetization at Flipkart, stated, “At Flipkart, our method is to at all times stay consumer-first and our partnership with Liberty General insurance is according to this ethos. We are making certain a considerate method that allows the seamless reserving of air travel necessities throughout this time, by providing the very best insurance possibility.”
Subscribe to newsletters
* Enter a sound electronic mail
* Thank you for subscribing to our e-newsletter.